Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'quest'.



More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • L2FIGHT.COM
    • Announcements
    • Server features
    • Guide to the Fafurion Zone

Calendars

  • Community Calendar

Categories

  • Files

Blogs

There are no results to display.


Found 5 results

  1. Quest: Fafurion Protection (Type: Repeat) Starter quest location: Fafurion Zone internal camp NPC: Fairy Water To get a reward You have to kill two or kill one twice of bosses circling the zone: Spirit King of Water Spirit Queen of Water You can finish quest after kill only one RB, but your reward will be smaller. To get a reward You have to kill two or kill one twice of bosses circling the zone: Spirit King of Water Spirit Queen of Water You can finish quest after kill only one RB, but your reward will be smaller. Hint: To kill RB You must hits him until the moment when he stop run away. At the beginning he will run away after one hit, You must find him in the zone.
  2. Quest: Fafurion Embroidered Soul Cloak (Type: Single) Starter quest location: Fafurion Zone Entrance NPC: Camille To get Cloak of Fafurion You have to kill 5 times Water Dragon Fafurion and collect 5 Fafurion's Soul Fragments, after collecting 5 of them, back to Camille.
  3. 1. How to start? You can start quest by talking with Fafurion Stone NPC, You can find him near spawn in Fafurion Zone location (teleport from Heine Town Zone in Community Board) 2. Accept the quest. 3. Follow quest instructions: - talk with Spirit High Water - go to the next quest stage - collect 20 Water Ores by killin monsters in all zone - bring all Ores to Spirit High Water - take received Water Crystal to Fafurion Stone 4. Congratulation, You have finished quest. 5. Use received Water Floating Stone to enter Cave of Fafurion (You must be in Command Channel to enter Fafurion's Nest and face with Water Dragon Fafurion)
  4. Quest: Delicious Nectar (Type: Repeat) Starter quest location: Giran Market Square NPC: Queen Rara To get Delicious Nectar You must collect 15 Quest Items: Petals of Magic Plant You will collect them by finding and harvesting Magic Plant using Magic Scythe. Once you get a minimum of 15 items return to Queen Rara and You will receive a reward. Hint: You must Craft a Magic Scythe To craft a Magic Scythe (Event) 5-hour limited period You must accumulate the following items: Recipe Sealbook Magic Scythe - 1 item Magic Scythe Piece - 19 items Warsmith Holder - 4 items Mithril Alloy - 800 items Synthetic Cokes - 400 items Durable Metal Plate - 800 pieces Hight Grade Suede - 200 pcs Enria - 200 items Adamantine - 100 items Crystal (S Grade) - 619 items Gemstone S - 108 items To get Recipe Sealbook Magic Scythe and Magic Scythe Piece You need to hunt for: Fafurion Guard Fafurion Wizard A Temple Guard Handy A Temple Guard Dragon Temple Guard Sword Fafurion Warrior B Fafurion Saddle Fafurion Wizard B Temple Guard Handy B Seawave Serpent A Temple Guard Archer Fafurion Warrior A Seawave Serpent B Once You get everything, go to Queen Rara Use the option: Craft a Magic Scythe
  5. EXP/SP: X15 ADENA: X10 DROP/ SPOIL: X10 RAID BOSS DROP: X2 EPIC JEWEL: X1 Safe Enchant: +4 Max Enchant: +16 Quest Drop: x2 Quest Reward: x2 Manor: x1.5 Normal Scroll Enchant Chance: 50% Blessed Scroll Enchant Chance: 60% Elemental Stone Chance: 40% Elemental Crystal Chance: 30%